Anyway, it is so crazy around here...I am trying to find someone to do Easter pics, while working a little extra since Patrick's mom will be off for spring break this month...oh, and the cooking, and the cleaning, laundry, etc., etc. I am worn out and we are only 3 days into this month. However, some of you know that my new hobby lately is cooking (since I went prn at the hospital, I have time to spend making healthier dinners for my family. But, we still enjoy dessert most nights....I think since the dinners are more homemade, that we can spurge a little on dessert. So this is my new find....and it was GOOOOD. Patrick, Taylor and I literally licked the bowl clean. So, I though I would share it with you.
Baker's Mousse Bars

1 pkg. (8 squares) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, divided
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup flour
1 can (14 oz.) EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk, divided
4 eggs
1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
1-1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
HEAT oven to 325ºF.
MELT 6 chocolate squares as directed on package. Mix with sugar, flour, 1/4 cup condensed milk and eggs until well blended. Pour into 9-inch square pan sprayed with cooking spray.
BAKE 25 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. (Do not overbake.) Cool completely.
BEAT dry pudding mix and remaining condensed milk with whisk 2 min. Stir in COOL WHIP; spread over dessert. Melt remaining chocolate squares; drizzle over pudding layer. Refrigerate until chocolate is firm.
This recipe is from Kraft foods, and I used fat free cool whip and sugar free instant pudding. I used the left over cool whip and put a glob on each bar once they were on everyones plate.....again...so gooood!
4 comments:
I'm digging the new title (maybe I should go with "Life is Hard" or something) haha! I will definitely have to try that recipe out, sounds yummy!
Hey Jill!!! I LOVE the new name....it's perfect! I can't wait to cook up those yummy bars you made. And..... I love the pics of BOTH your girls. They are adorable!!
hello again sweet girl! i just wanted you to know i FINALLY posted on that honesty award you gave me. THANKS!!
I love your new title!
Those bars look WONDERFUL. Clay is very excited about them ha!
Post a Comment