Thursday, January 28, 2010
It's just a Bandaid
Well, we went to see Dr. Chevalier the other day for Lexie's 4 month check-up, and I explained to Taylor that Lexie would have to get shots so she wouldn't get sick. (I think kids should think that shots help people, they are not a from of punishment.) She seemed to understand that fairly well. However, when we got to the doctor's office and finished with the checkup. Dr. Chevalier's nurse came in to give Lexie her shots. As she is screaming from the shots, Taylor starts shouting because Lexie is getting bunny band-aids. I told Taylor she is getting those bandaids because she has bobos from her shots. Thank goodness the nurse asked Taylor if stickers would help her feel better, and they did help some. Although as we were leaving, I couldn't even get checked out without Taylor asking (and I mean a million times) if she could have some bunny band-aids for her bobos. So, when we got home I pulled out the plain old bandaids that we had and Taylor said..." I want the pretty ones." Good gracious ...it is just a bandaid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is hilarious! I think you gave birth to a Comedian!
SOOO FUNNY!!!! little taylor has quite the personality!
bandaids are adhesive gold around here. lauragrace seriously looks forward to shots because of them!
taylor is adorable
Post a Comment