Merry Christmas everyone....Well, thing are crazy around here with Christmas on the horizon. I have went back to work a little, nothing like I did before; however, it is still work. I am so thankful I get to be a stay at home mom, at least for a little while. Anyway, during this holiday season I have been doing alot of baking, and I love to bake...I think it is something I inherited from my granny. Before my papaw past away, my granny always had dessert for him after supper, so I guess you could say it is a product of my raising. One of my favorite new recipes is Chocolate chess pie. We had one at Thanksgiving, and it was so good. So, I have baked 2 already since then and needless to say, they aren't lasting long (I would like to include that I am not the only one eating them...Patrick and Taylor are getting their share)Here is a picture, just so I may temp everyone who reads this.
2 comments:
This needs to make it to our Christmas table this year!
yep - go ahead and make me one! that is one of my all time favorite pies.....gee thanks, jill....
Post a Comment