Sunday, March 8, 2009

And that makes 4!!!




Our family is growing . We are so excited to be welcoming our newest member somewhere around October 1st. Please continue to pray for us during this time.

7 comments:

Ramey Hardin said...

Yea!! I'm so excited. Blog more!!

Gator Mommy said...

I am so very happy for you both!!! YEAH!!! Wow, I think I may need to stop eating the food on Sunday morning (Jonah needs to stay my baby for a little while longer) ha ha! Praying for a happy and healthy 9-10 months.

jenny winstead said...

that is the cutest ultrasound baby pic i've ever seen!!!! it's so TINY!! i agree with the previous comment, you need to blog more! :)

Lori Robertson said...

Jill!!! I found your blog on Chad Ray's list and even though I didn't know your married name, with your child being named Taylor I am assuming this is the Jill Taylor I used to know. Congrats on your new addition. I am going to add you to my blog list so I can keep up with you!!!

Courtney and Jason G. said...

whoa- what was in that thanksgiving water?

Lori Wyont said...

YEA!!!! Congrats.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Congratulations!!!!!!!!