Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas 2008

Hey. Okay, so I haven't been very good at updating the blog lately. It is still so new to me. Anyway, my only excuse is that I have completely taken over by the Twilight series books....they are so good. I am officially in love with the character of Edward Cullen. I am still not quite finished with the last one, but they are so good. I am blaming my cousin for getting me interested in these books. Thanks Erin!! If she hadn't had that second book, I might not be completely obsessed. What am I saying.....of course I would be.

In between all my reading, we have been going to our families for Christmas.
Christmas this year was so much fun for Taylor, she really got in to tearing the paper off all her gifts. I don't think she got the whole "Santa Clause" thing, but I am sure she will figure it out. Here are some of her Christmas pictures.
.

1 comment:

Lori Wyont said...

I can't believe how big she has gotten.